Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to Desperately Seeking Sarah

The life and mind of a midwest momma.

I've been a stay at home mom and a student for the past six months. I quit my job when my son was diagnosed with cancer.

Thankfully now he is getting better, but since I can't stay home forever, I have to figure out who I am, and what it is I'm supposed to do with my life. I'm young, and although being a mom is my MOST important job, it can't be my only job. I Love staying home with my son, but that doesn't pay the bills.

I've created this shiny new blog as an outlet for my many thoughts. I'm pretty opinionated, and I love hearing others thoughts on just about every topic under the sun. What can I say? I'm a talker, but I also love being a listener.

I'll use this site to help bring awareness to childhood cancer and to let everyone know all of the events and ways you can help support the cause. It is something that is very near and dear to my heart and something I plan on contributing my personal time to, every chance I get. I feel as a mom of a child with cancer, It is my duty to help spread the message and get people involved and to give back any way I can.

This isn't a blog of any particular purpose, just kind of a catch all of my thoughts and reflections, opinions, ideas and my thoughtless ramblings. I'm a random girl. I'm not always the best with words, can't promise it will all be exciting and don't even get me started with grammar. I wouldn't expect much in that department.

Until next time,

DesperatelySeeking




















No comments:

Post a Comment