Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fell off the wagon:(

I started my weightloss journey back on the last day of March. After about two weeks of eating healthy and working out for about an hour a day, I just wasn't seeing ANY progress on the scale. I wasn't sure what's up, so FRUSTRATING.

I just kept telling myself I just have to STICK with it, and I would start seeing some results. Then I wound up getting sick and didn't have any ENERGY to exercise, BLEH:(

Needless to say, I've sort of FELL OFF THE WAGON the past few days.

I've been under so much STRESS lately! So that doesn't help matters much. I really just need to get back to staying on top of my calorie count and eating right. Can't let myself get discouraged and stop or else i'm never going to get anywhere. Besides, this has to be a lifestyle change, not just a temporary deal.

I've read some new blogs that were really inspiring and encouraging. Just what I needed!!

Also, i'm sort of obsessed with the scale. I will wind up weighing myself several times a day, and I think that is setting me up for failure. I just need to hide the damn thing and just weight myself every other week for awhile, then maybe i'll change it to once a week.

So what do you guys do when you get discouraged? Or how do you stay on track when you are under alot of stress? I know alot of you are in school as well so you know how I feel. Besides school I also have a one year old. Don't get me wrong, I love my son and my life and I am very blessed, sometimes I just feel overwhelmed though. So when you are stressed out, what keeps you from not just saying screw the diet??

No comments:

Post a Comment