Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just another Sunday

Such a beautiful day. Haven't been out though, having trouble getting motivated to do anything. I love Sundays. At the same time I don't look forward to them because that's when I have all of my homework due. I know, I know, I shouldn't wait until the very last day to do it. I'm just horrible at putting things off, but I'm workin on changing that. I don't mind homework, but chemistry has been rattling my brain lately.

Haven't gotten to my workout yet today, but I haven't been able to get my son to take a nap so that's part of it. I have eaten very healthy today though, so I'm happy about that.

Here's what I've had so far today:
Breakfast
Fiber One cereal
1/3 of a banana
Lunch
Cottage cheese and pineapple
Almonds
Dinner
Steamed tilapia and veggies
Thomas' 100% whole wheat bagel thin
Laughing cow light cheese garlic and herb flavor

And I'm still 595 calories under my daily limit, so If I can still have a snack or two later if I get hungry.

I've recently started using this Iphone app called Lose it! It's awesome, and free. I use it to track my calories and my exercise. You really don't realize how much you are eating until you start adding up your calories, it's crazy. This app is so helpful and I think it's really going to help me in changing my lifestyle, being healthy and getting fit. Also, there is an amazing online community for the app, free also, and everyone is so helpful and motivating. I do recommend double checking the nutrition info though that the app has with the actual label, cuz sometimes it is wrong, and when you are counting calories, every bit counts.

Other than that nothing else that interesting going on.

Guess It's time to do some chemistry. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment