Friday, April 23, 2010

Fridayyyyy

Woohoo for Friday! And the sun is shining!!!!

Anyone got any good plans for the weekend? I don't have much going on. Probably just some cleaning/laundry and catch up on my chemistry homework. I know I said I was going to get it all done last monday/tuesday but that didn't happen! I know, I know, i'm bad. I'm horrible at procrastinating. Just feelin sorta burnt out with school right now, no motivation or anything. Just gotta push through it I guess.

My man's mom is coming into town this weekend. Just found out last night. And as if I wasn't stressed out enough as it is, with all my homework to catch up on. Now SHE has to come into town. Oh well, I refuse to let her get to me ANYMORE! I'm officially done with her trying to ruin my life. I'm not going to keep her from her grandson. I've tried to be civil to her whenever she comes around, but that doesn't seem to do any good. She just wants to be a B and cause trouble. I've never done anything to her, she's just hateful to everyone. The two-faced manipulating, no one is good enough for me type! AAAHHHH!!

Okay, I feel so much better after getting that off my chest, but seriously, I'm done letting her stress me out. I'm not going to let her get to me anymore, I'll just ignore her if that's what it takes.

This weekend is going to be great regardless. Going to get my homework caught up, and get outside and have some fun, get some exercise.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment