Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pretty!

Yay! I figured out how to jazzity jazz up my blog :)

There's still a few things I'd like to figure out how to add, but at least i'm getting better at it.

How is everyone else's day going? It's been pretty gloomy and rainy here today. I'm hoping it's not going to be like this all weekend, I miss the sunshine already.

Has anyone ever noticed how much happier you feel and how much more energy you have when it's warm and sunny? On days like today I can't help but feel lazy and unmotivated.

I think I've decided I'm going to start doing Weigh-in Wednesdays. Right smack dab in the middle of the week so we'll see how that goes. I want to get some goals posted up on my sidebar as well, I like how people do that. My weigh-in's will start next week. After the week i've had there's no way i'm doing it this week, that would just be discouraging haha.

~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Glad my blog is inspiring :}
    What are your stats? Like how tall are you, starting weight, current weight and goal weight?
    Are you going to put up before pics and/or progress pics?
    Thanks for visiting my blog :}
    Your blog is cute!!

    We all have bad days but we overcome it!! You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!! Good point about the stats, i'll make a blog about it:)

    Thanks for the words of encouragement:)

    ReplyDelete